Ready in 40 minutes Servings 25 cookies
- 8 tablespoons grass-fed butter or vegan butter
- 1 cup maple sugar
- ½ cups coconut sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups gluten free old fashioned oats
- ½ cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, add butter, maple sugar, coconut sugar, almond milk and cocoa powder and bring it to a boil.
- Stir to help the butter melt. Once it starts to boil (bubbles all around), let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and immediately add in the oats, cashew butter, and vanilla extract mixing until combined.
- Working fast, using a quarter inch cookie scoop, scoop the dough on the cookie sheet and set in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating (if you want flatter cookies, flatten the cookie with a spatula)
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
If you are not low FODMAP, check out my OG No Bake Chocolate Cookie recipe. The serving size to keep these Low FODMAP is 3 cookies.