Sharing my favorite nut milk recipe today. Enjoy it with a bowl of granola or an at home almond milk latte
Almond Milk (Vegan, Paleo, No Sugar Added)
Servings: 4-5 Cups
Ingredients 1 cup almonds 4 cups filtered water 3 dates 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Instructions For Almond Milk:
- Soak almonds for 4 hours or overnight.
- Soak dates in warm water for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until creamy.
- Pour almond milk into a nut bag and squeeze out all the liquid into a bowl.
- Store in the fridge up to 5 days.
For Almond Flour:
- Turn the oven to 170 Degrees F and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place leftover almond pulp, separating it on the cookie sheet and bake for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove from the oven and if desired place in a food processor and plus until finely ground.
- Store in the refrigerator.