Have you ever had Go Marco Bars? My husband loves them so I decided to try and make something similar. These have 5 ingredients and take less than 10 minutes to make. You can roll them into balls or bars.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls Servings: 18 Balls
- 1 cup creamy unsalted peanut butter (or any creamy nut butter)
- 1 cup unflavored protein powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt (omit if your peanut butter is salted)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional add ins:
- Chocolate chips
- Dried fruit
- Chopped nuts
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all the ingredients until combined.
- Roll dough into balls and store in the refrigerator.