Happy hump day! I spent most of the afternoon deep cleaning our bedroom and enjoying the rainy day here in Nashville.
I thought I would share my Energy Bite recipe because we could all use a little more energy on this Wednesday, right? Honestly though, this is a great snack to keep in the fridge to grab before a workout or rushing out the door.
Energy Bites (gluten free, refined sugar free) Servings: 12 bites
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seed
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ¼-1/3 cup honey
- Handful of chocolate chips
- In a medium sized bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Add in the wed ingredients and mix until combined.
- Form into 12-15 balls.
- Store in the refrigerator. ** I like to have wet hands when I form the energy bites, it makes it easier. Also, if the dough is not forming just add a little bit more honey.