Happy Friday! I hope you all have some fun weekend plans. It is peach season here in the south and although I love them most in a crisp they are also very delicious in a salad. This recipe is easy and so yummy. The goat cheese mixes in great and makes the salad creamy, light and flavorful.
Chopped Peach Kale Salad Servings: 6
- 4 1/2 cups chopped kale
- 2 small peaches chopped
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Sea salt & ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peach white balsamic vinegar (or white balsamic vinegar)
- Place pine nuts in a small pan over medium heat, add a teaspoon of olive oil and pinch of fine sea salt, and toast until they turn a light golden brown.
- Chop the kale, peaches, and goat cheese and place in a medium size bowl.
- Add toasted pine nuts, and pumpkin seeds. Add freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Make dressing by combining olive oil and peach white balsamic vinegar. Whisk until incorporated.
- Add as much dressing to the salad, toss and enjoy!