- Vegan & Paleo "Nutella" - 26 Feb 2021
This paleo & vegan "Nutella" is easy and is a dream on french toast, bread, in cookies, or just eaten by the spoonful.
- Almond Fudge Brownies - 19 Feb 2021
Flourless, Vegan, and Paleo Brownies. These are incredibly fudgy but with a nice crisp edge. Pair with vanilla ice cream and my goodness, they are insane.
- Healthy Black & White Mocha - 18 Feb 2021
A Black & White Mocha is traditionally done with both white mocha and mocha sauce and loaded with sugar and dairy. Mine uses both my condensed milk & mocha sauce, making it taste amazing but made without the 50 grams of sugar!
- Healthy Almond Butter Hearts - 08 Feb 2021
Delicious healthified almond butter hearts, basically a copycat of Reese's pieces that are flourless and filled with good fats and protein!
- Copycat Diablo Sticks - 05 Feb 2021
A copycat of the Mosses Tooth Diablo Sticks in Anchorage, Alaska!
- Vegan Sourdough French Toast - 30 Jan 2021
This is vegan, paleo and made without refined sugar but do not worry there is plenty of maple syrup to bring you back to your childhood!
- Healthy Protein Bites - 25 Jan 2021
The perfect snack for a busy day!
- Healthy Cuban Latte - 19 Jan 2021
Cuban Coffee Without All the Sugar and Diary
- Paleo Toffee - 21 Dec 2020
This dessert has all the Christmas feels and is such a decadent treat for neighbors, family or yourself!
- Paleo & Egg Free Snickerdoodles - 14 Dec 2020
These are refined-sugar free, paleo, egg-free and give me all the feels of the ones I ate growing up!
- Coconut Whipped Cream - 24 Nov 2020
Easy whipped cream recipe that is paleo and vegan!
- Apple Hazelnut Salad - 22 Oct 2020
A salad that has everything we love about Fall in one bite!
- No Bake Chocolate Cookies - 15 Oct 2020
Whatever your weekend plans are include making these cookies!
- Creamy Vegetable Soup - 27 Sep 2020
It is finally soup season! This soup is easy to make, full of vegetables and makes for a great lunch or dinner.
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Mac & Cheese - 04 Sep 2020
This vegan mac & cheese hits the spot. The best part is there is no soaking cashews or making your own sauce.
- Brownie Protein Bites - 02 Sep 2020
I originally was not a chocolate lover (I know strange) but in the last few years I started to like it more and more. Brownies are starting to be my thing- especially cold.
- Almond Milk - 28 Aug 2020
Sharing my favorite nut milk recipe today. Enjoy it with a bowl of granola or an at home almond milk latte
- Pumpkin Spice Sauce - 25 Aug 2020
I woke up to Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) season even though it still feels like summer in Nashville! I am all about jumping on board for everything pumpkin spice so obviously I created a vegan and paleo pumpkin spice sauce.
- Lemon Dijon Chicken - 14 Aug 2020
You all asked for dinner ideas and this will quickly become a crowd favorite. It is easy to whip together and can be prepared the morning or afternoon before dinner. I love to serve it with a side of green beans and sweet potatoes but it would pair great with rice.
- Peanut Butter Protein Balls - 12 Aug 2020
Have you ever had Go Marco Bars? My husband loves them so I decided to try and make something similar. These have 5 ingredients and take less than 10 minutes to make. You can roll them into balls or bars.
- Cashew Coconut Chocolate Milk - 07 Aug 2020
Any chocolate lovers out there? If so, you are going to love this no sugar added, vegan and paleo chocolate milk. It is naturally sweetened with dates, and is delicious in coffee. You also do not strain cashew milk which makes for an easy clean up!
- Funfetti Cake - 26 Jun 2020
I am a big fan of Funfetti cake so I wanted to make it for my birthday this year. However, don’t wait until your birthday to make this. We can always find a reason to celebrate right? This recipe is easy and can be paleo and vegan with a few tweaks. I cannot find paleo sprinkles, so unfortunately those have refined sugar but they are dye free.
- Mom's Chicken Salad - 23 Jun 2020
Instead of Topic Tuesday today, I thought I would share an easy and perfect summer recipe. I always loved my Mom’s chicken salad and knew I needed to make my own version.
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Toast Crunch - 29 May 2020
I made @halfbakedharvest Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe and had to make a glutenfree and refinedsugarfree one. I hope you enjoy!
- Mocha Sauce - 23 May 2020
Sugar is a sneaky ingredient and is in all the fun drinks like an iced mocha I decided it was time to create my own mocha sauce. Let me tell you- it will make you not miss Starbucks at all. Enjoy an iced mocha with all the yumminess but without the sugar crash.
- Fire Roasted Salsa - 15 May 2020
This recipe is easy to do and always a crowd pleaser. It is a fantastic way to up your taco game.
- Roasted Butternut Squash - 24 Apr 2020
Roasted butternut squash is one of my all-time favorite side dishes. Although, I sometimes opt for the already cubed butternut squash it is noticeably better if you buy it and chop it yourself. It’s worth the effort, trust me. I love to use any leftovers we have on salad, my favorite being my “Burger Up” house salad.
- Whipped Coffee - 11 Apr 2020
Easy Whipped Coffee made with reduced sugar. Serve cold or hot.
- No Sugar-Added Granola Bar Recipe - 27 Mar 2020
A versatile and flexible recipe meaning you can use any nuts, nut butter, protein powder, or dried fruit in your pantry. As long as the measurements are the same, it will turn out great.
- Nut Butter Toast - 25 Mar 2020
It is easy to make and satisfies both sweet and savory lovers. I use a cracker for this but you can do bread or a rice cake!
- DIY Nut Butter - 02 Mar 2020
Do you make your own nut butter? It's so easy! I love making cashew butter because it’s way cheaper to make than buy it from a store.
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies - 28 Feb 2020
It is paleo & egg free! I use grass-fed butter but you can sub palm shortening if needed.