Ready in 40 minutes Servings 10 Eggs
- ½ cup sunflower butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons unflavored collagen (can use coconut flour, start with 1 tablespoon and add more as needed)
- ¼ fine sea salt (omit if your butter is salted)
- ½ cup chocolate chips & ½ teaspoon melted coconut oil
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix sunflower butter, fine sea salt (if using) and maple syrup together. Mixing until combined.
- Stir in the collagen peptides until a dough forms.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough out and form into egg shapes (should make about 10) and place on parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on low in 30 seconds increments until the chocolate is melted.
- Dip eggs in the chocolate and place back on the parchment paper. Once it cools you can drizzle with more chocolate and place back in the freezer for 10 -15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.