- 1 cup gluten free sprouted oats
- ½ cup unsalted almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cashew milk*
- Optional: 2-3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer combine all the ingredients except the mini chocolate chips and cashew milk. Mix until combined.
- Then add in the mini chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of cashew milk (if needed, see tips).
- Roll the dough into small bite size balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Any nut milk will work if you do not have cashew. If your nut butter is especially oily, you may not need to add the nut milk. If your nut butter is very dry you may need to add more. You want your dough to be sticky but not so sticky that it sticks to your hand.