- ½ cup to ¾ cup cashew milk
- 100 ml espresso (2 espresso shots)
- 2-4 tablespoons homemade condensed milk* (the amount depends on how sweet you like your coffee)
- Stir together hot espresso (or coffee) and condensed milk.
- Fill a cup with ice and pour ½ cup cashew milk (or milk of choice) and add espresso mixture. Stir and add additional milk if needed!
You can find my condensed milk recipe in my free Christmas Treats E Book. If you do not have espresso you can use regular coffee, just make it stronger and use a little more You can also make this hot, just omit the ice. If you are using store bought condensed milk, it is much sweeter than my homemade recipe so you may need to adjust the amount you use.