These are the easiest pumpkin cookies you will ever make. I used Simple Mills cake mix to keep it paleo but feel free to use whatever you have in your pantry!
Paleo, Vegan and Oil Free
- 1 box simple mills vanilla cake mix
- ¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl mix cake mix, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough onto the cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes (mine took 14).
- Cool on a wire rack and leave at room temperature for a day or store in the fridge.
Tips ** You can also turn these into cupcakes/muffins just bake for 20-25 minutes