Happy Friday! On Fridays, I am generally worn out from cooking and want something easy. This vegan mac & cheese hits the spot. The best part is there is no soaking cashews or making your own sauce. All you have to do is purchase Good Foods plant based queso. I would bet you have the other two ingredients.
3 Ingredient Vegan Mac & Cheese (Vegan, Paleo friendly) Servings: 4
- 3/4 cup Good Foods Plant Based Queso
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (or any nut milk, may need more for thinning)
- 3 cups dry noodles (I like Banza chickpea shells, but any type works)
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add plant based queso and almond milk, stirring to combine. Cook until the queso is warm. If desired, add more almond milk if you like a thinner sauce.
- Cook noodles according to packaging instructions.
- Pour sauce over noodles and serve with fresh ground pepper and hot sauce.