Just make these. Seriously, they are a crowd pleaser, easy to do and you can add whatever kind or amount of ice cream that your heart desires.
- 1 box of Simple Mills Brownie Mix
- 2 flax eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil or melted grass-fed butter
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened nut milk
- 1 Pint of Coconut Bliss Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Make flax eggs by combining 2 tablespoons of ground flax with 5 tablespoons boiling water.
- Whisk together and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the brownie mix, flax eggs, oil or butter and nut milk in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Spread evenly onto the cookie sheet until about ¼ - ½ inch thin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or cooked through (do not overcook, it will become crispy).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the pan and then cool completely on a wire rack.
- Take ice cream out and let it soften for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the brownies using a pizza cutter to cut four even rectangles. Take two of the brownie slices and apply as much ice cream as desired on top and spread evenly all over. Place the other two slices (the ones without the ice cream) on top and wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for an hour.
- Take them out of the freezer and cut each into 4-5 squares, totaling to 8-10 ice cream sandwiches.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and or foil and store in a freezer safe bag.