Happy Friday! One of my all-time favorite side dishes is roasted butternut squash. Although, I sometimes opt for the already cubed butternut squash it is noticeably better if you buy it and chop it yourself. It is worth the effort, trust me. I love to use any leftovers we have on salad, my favorite being my “Burger Up House Salad”.
Roasted Butternut Squash Servings: 4 Ingredients
- 1 large butternut squash
- 2-4 Tablespoons avocado oil (depending on the size of squash)
- 2 ½ teaspoons Primal Palate BBQ seasoning (or any BBQ seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut butternut squash into cubes.
- Toss the everything in a bowl until butternut squash is fully coated.
- Put butternut squash in a casserole dish (or cookie sheet with parchment paper)
- bake for 50 mins - 1 hour or until the squash is golden and crispy on the edges.