I just finished my workout and now I am eating one of my favorite snacks.
It is easy to make and satisfies both sweet and savory lovers. I use a cracker for this but you can do bread or a rice cake!
- 1 gluten free crispbread from Trader Joe’s
- 1-2 tablespoons of nut butter of choice (I do almond but peanut butter could also be used)
- 1 small sliced banana
- A sprinkle of cinnamon on top
- About 2 teaspoons of honey to drizzle
- Dash of crushed sea salt
- Toast the crispbread
- Add nut butter
- Slice and add banana
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and salt
- Drizzle with honey