I want to share our pizza recipe. My husband’s part always includes mozzarella. I generally do sheep & goat’s milk feta on mine. I use any leftover meat we have from the week as a topping. Generally, the meat toppings include grilled chicken or Applegate’s turkey sausage or pepperoni (I do not eat pork).
- 1 Caulipower paleo pizza crust
- ½ Rao’s marinara sauce
- 1-2 cups organic mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup cut grilled chicken
- 10- 15 slices of turkey pepperoni
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- Dash of fennel side (optional)
- Dash of red pepper (optional)
- Put all the toppings on the pizza crust
- Bake at 425F for 18-22 minutes
Enjoy & happy Friday friends!